About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Determination, Real, Efforts, and Abilities, Means Success! D.R.E.A.M.S

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Poor Pujols...



So answer me this; what should a Los Angeles Angels fan expect to see from a their $240 million man?

Or, how about this question, how long as a fan do you allow a player to struggle who makes $240 million?

Well Los Angeles Angels, Albert Pujols is far from living the DREAM it’s more like a nightmare. Pujols went the entire month of April without sending one over the fence. That was 92 at-bats over 23 games. For the two-time World Series champion this drought is the longest of his Hall of Fame career.

When the Angels signed him away from the St. Louis Cardinals I’m quite sure they didn’t expect a drought at this level. Pujols offense slumps are rubbing off on his new teammates as well. With a record of 8-15 no one in the batting order is worth highlighting.

Pujols said “I’ve been doing it for 12 years, so I know my hitting. Only God knows my swing better than me. When you’re going through things like this, you’ve got to be careful who you listen to, because you have so many hitting coaches”

Well I hope he locates his swing soon and put up numbers like most has come to anticipated him to do.   

Until next time live out your DREAMS with some Determination, put forth Real Efforts and given your Abilities; Mean you will have Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment