About Me

My photo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Determination, Real, Efforts, and Abilities, Means Success! D.R.E.A.M.S

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finding Tracy McGrady...

Let’s play find Tracy McGrady. Is he oversees, is he in the D-League, is he on a NBA roster if so what team? Well come to find out Tracy McGrady, cousin of Vince Carter, is on the roster of the Atlanta Hawks. Clearly, that’s all he’s doing is being on the roster. McGrady was quoted


“I’m tired of this [bleep],” McGrady said. “You can put that in the paper, I don’t give a [bleep]. If you don’t feel I can help, come tell me that. He ain’t told me nothing. I just want to help these guys win, man, which I know I can. But, damn, four minutes?”



That statement was aimed at Hawks head coach Larry Drew for not giving him more playing time. Sorry, McGrady but comments like that will only get you closer to the end of the bench, or on the trading block. The Hawks currently holds the 6th spot of the Eastern Conference. Both parties should make-up fast if they want to make a late run into the playoffs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment